Graffiti

You never came to see me

I was not your destination

I was not your path

I was on your road

Lying by the side

You were drenched in your journey

You woke up and opened your eyes

You saw me 

You are deeply hallucinated

You just saw me

You never felt me

You never enjoyed

A ping pong of colours

And still, you never knew me

No permission

I sprouted from opression

Your rules, my reservations

But I tried to cross

Born in the dark to be ignored until death

It's okay, I am used to your thematic chaos

You cant bother me

I am not your problem

I am your mirror

A broken mirror

That pierces deep

Into your flesh and beyond

It's raining this summer 

You can ignore me

You can destroy me

I am a graffitti

Nevertheless

Just a graffiti

A mute spectator

Born in the dark night

Living through the days

Winter, summer and the rains

I fade 

Jut to be reborn

In brighter lively colours





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Bags vs. Plastic Bags: Unveiling the Carbon Footprint

Accident investigation? Lol....!! it's so easy :)

🌍 Embracing Sustainable Living, One Step at a Time! 👣